I have been competing in triathlon since 2010. Placing in the top 10% of my age group has qualified me for the National Team since 2011. In 2014 I completed the Ironman in Mont Tremblat, Canada. Unbelievably, prior to triathlon training I didn't even know how to swim! In 2016, I will compete in Ironman Mont Tremblant, Canada for the second time.
• Doctor of Physical Therapy 2001, Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions
• Masters in Physical Therapy 2000, Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions
• BS in Exercise Physiology with concentration in Nutrition 1997, UMass Lowell
• BS Management information systems, computer science, University of Lowell
• Over 20 years in the fitness industry leading and consulting clients in group and individual fitness & exercise programs
• Certified Peak Pilates Instructor
• IRONMAN finisher 2014 at Mont Tremblant Quebec, Canada
• National championship age group qualifier for triathlon 2009-2015
• Member of Cape Cod Cycling Club and former board member
When people think of fitness, health and wellness I want them to think of me.
Together we will find a way to make your fitness and wellness dreams reality. The most rewarding part of my daily work is watching and assisting people reach their goals and hearing them say how great they feel. My mission is simple- to inspire people to be the best version of themselves!
My dream is to help as many people as I can. With online programming and expansion of my facility, my goals are turning into reality.
Interested in Connecting with Me?
I love hearing from those who visit my site, or are looking to simply reach out. I encourage you to connect with me by filling out the form below!